Translation of mousetrap in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (trap) ratonera (feminine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (cheese) (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar] [ queso barato ]
- You should bait mousetraps with chocolate, not cheese.
- One of Lee's jobs is to keep the office mousetraps constantly replenished with cheese: he has stacks of individual cubes in the fridge.
- Then Bo called him saying, ‘Just watch out when you open the cupboard doors, because I've set some mousetraps.’
- You would never compare mousetrap cheddar with Camembert, so why assume that all goat's cheese will taste the same - overpoweringly rank and, well, goaty?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the