Translation of mousy in Spanish:
adjective mousier, mousiest
- 1(appearance)he's very mousy
de poquita cosaes muy poquita cosaExample sentences
- Another much-discussed microbiological fault, which can cause a wine to smell mousy, may be caused by yeasts of the Brettanomyces genus, closely related to Dekkera.
- Begin inventory of masculine eyes: shy, leaky, unblinking, mousy, grateful, menacing, proprietary, polite.
- First, there are just noises; little, mousy, twitchy noises.
- At the beginning of the film, she is a rather mousy secretary, given to wearing neutral colors and a bulky, shapeless winter coat.
- Two sisters, one a 15-year-old knockout, the other two years younger, overweight and mousy, are on holidays with their parents.
- Michelle Monteith, baby-voiced and appropriately mousy as Laura in the first act, manages the transformation in the second with great believability.
- 2 (in color)(hair)
castaño desvaído invariable adjectiveExample sentences
- He always made her feel so plain, with her mousy brown hair and dull gray eyes, her light skin that was so frail it sunburned in little under ten minutes in the heat.
- The second was aged 14 or 15, five foot five inches tall, with short mousy to light brown hair, wearing a blue track suit.
- The man is described as white, aged 23-25 years-old, 5ft 8ins tall, with a goatee beard and short brown mousy hair.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.