Translation of movie in Spanish:
noun/nombre(especially American English/especialmente inglés norteamericano)
- 1 (film) película (feminine), film(e) (masculine) [journalese/lenguaje periodístico]; (before noun/delante del nombre) [actor/director] de cine movie film (American English/inglés norteamericano) película (feminine) movie industry industria (feminine) cinematográfica or del cine movie producer productor, (masculine, feminine) de cineExample sentences
- These are undoubtedly his most successful movies in a film career which contains a wide mix of the good, the bad and the mediocre.
- Estrada, a former action movie star, assumed the presidency in 1998.
- I think we both agree on the importance of the movie theater version.
- 2(movies plural)(especially American English/especialmente inglés norteamericano) 2.1 (building) the movies el cine to go to the movies ir* al cine or a ver una película, ir* a cine (Colombia) 2.2 (industry) cine (masculine) she's in movies trabaja en (el) cineExample sentences
- Believe me it's far more difficult to know what to say to an unconscious loved one than the movies make out.
- Caine then tells Parkinson about his love for the movies, and the main reasons he became an actor.
- You don't need to be a film buff to enjoy the movies or a football fanatic to watch a game.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.