- 1 (scarf) bufanda (f)More example sentences
- He had wrapped himself well in muffler and shawl over jacket and kurta.
- My God, the floor sagged under the weight of the parkas, sweaters, gloves, mufflers, and hats.
- Pushing his chin deeper into the warmth of his muffler and pulling his jacket tighter around himself, he walked out of the house, and down the street.
- 2 2.1 [Mus] sordina (f) 2.2 (AmE) [Auto] silenciador (m), mofle (m) (AmC, Méx)More example sentences
- The gasoline engine, along with the muffler, catalytic converter, tailpipe and gas tank, were all removed.
- In the case of the exhaust mufflers, titanium may offer greater service life than is offered by most materials.
- They never need oil changes, air filters, tune-ups, mufflers, timing belts, or emission tests.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.