- 1.1 (involving many elements) múltiple multiple birth parto (masculine) múltiple multiple personality (disorder) (trastorno (masculine) de) personalidad (feminine) múltiple multiple pile-up choque (masculine) or colisión (feminine) múltipleMore example sentences1.2 (many) múltiples multiple errors múltiples errores
More example sentences
- It is my misfortune to be living in a street in which there are several houses in multiple occupation.
- The function of the banner-draped shading elements is multiple.
- Friends, the multiple agency bill collection system in the city, has to be the most citizen-friendly outfit of the Government.
- The season's riches also offer a chance to see favorite actors tackling very different roles in multiple movies.
- Because children have different learning styles and multiple ways of knowing, they must be encouraged to find the form that best fits their individual styles.
- The financial sector is a much different story, with multiple levels of lending and intermediation dictating that analysis is at least as much art as science.
- múltiplo (masculine) in multiples of 5 en múltiplos de cinco
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.