Translation of multiple in Spanish:
- 1.1 (involving many elements) múltiple multiple birth parto (masculine) múltiple multiple personality (disorder) (trastorno (masculine) de) personalidad (feminine) múltiple multiple pile-up choque (masculine) or colisión (feminine) múltipleExample sentences1.2 (many) múltiples multiple errors múltiples errores
- It is my misfortune to be living in a street in which there are several houses in multiple occupation.
- The function of the banner-draped shading elements is multiple.
- Friends, the multiple agency bill collection system in the city, has to be the most citizen-friendly outfit of the Government.
- The season's riches also offer a chance to see favorite actors tackling very different roles in multiple movies.
- Because children have different learning styles and multiple ways of knowing, they must be encouraged to find the form that best fits their individual styles.
- The financial sector is a much different story, with multiple levels of lending and intermediation dictating that analysis is at least as much art as science.
- múltiplo (masculine) in multiples of 5 en múltiplos de cinco
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the