Translation of mutt in Spanish:
noun(American English) [colloquial]
- 1.1 (dog) 1.2 (person)memo, (-ma) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- The offspring of a mating between two purebred dogs of different breeds is a mongrel, a mutt.
- So they opened up the event to mutts and mongrels too, with categories like Most Appealing Eyes.
- It's a shame that not everyone has a dog, whether a mutt or a pedigree.
- I'm not as stupid as you mutts in this alley make me out to be.
- When Malcolm came to town, though, all but the stupidest mutts decided it was time for a vacation.
- And if he says yes to you, what does he say to every other mutt who ever wanted a place to call his own?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than