Translation of mutt in Spanish:
noun/nombre(American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar]
- 1.1 (dog) chucho (masculine) [colloquial/familiar], gozque (masculine) (Colombia) [colloquial/familiar], quiltro (masculine) (Chile) [colloquial/familiar], pichicho (masculine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) [colloquial/familiar] 1.2 (person) memo, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- The offspring of a mating between two purebred dogs of different breeds is a mongrel, a mutt.
- So they opened up the event to mutts and mongrels too, with categories like Most Appealing Eyes.
- It's a shame that not everyone has a dog, whether a mutt or a pedigree.
- I'm not as stupid as you mutts in this alley make me out to be.
- When Malcolm came to town, though, all but the stupidest mutts decided it was time for a vacation.
- And if he says yes to you, what does he say to every other mutt who ever wanted a place to call his own?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.