- 1.1 (dog) chucho (m) [familiar/colloquial], gozque (m) (Col) [familiar/colloquial], quiltro (m) (Chi) [familiar/colloquial], pichicho (m) (RPl) [familiar/colloquial] 1.2 (person) memo, -ma (m,f) [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences
More example sentences
- The offspring of a mating between two purebred dogs of different breeds is a mongrel, a mutt.
- So they opened up the event to mutts and mongrels too, with categories like Most Appealing Eyes.
- It's a shame that not everyone has a dog, whether a mutt or a pedigree.
- I'm not as stupid as you mutts in this alley make me out to be.
- When Malcolm came to town, though, all but the stupidest mutts decided it was time for a vacation.
- And if he says yes to you, what does he say to every other mutt who ever wanted a place to call his own?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...