Translation of nadir in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Astronomy)Example sentences1.2 (lowest point)
punto (masculine) más bajoExample sentences
- If a planet culminates, sets or is on the nadir at the same time that a star occupies one of the sacred earth-generated angles, then that star walks with that planet.
- Getting out of that situation was the absolute nadir of my barefaced lying career.
- I think our dual roles reached a nadir one morning when she watched me get out of the bath.
- Once, the prince of misery's career reached such a dramatic nadir one scathing reviewer branded him a ‘boring old drone’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.