- 1.1 [Astronomy/Astronomía] nadir (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (lowest point) punto (m) más bajo, nadir (m) [literary/literario]
More example sentences
- If a planet culminates, sets or is on the nadir at the same time that a star occupies one of the sacred earth-generated angles, then that star walks with that planet.
- Getting out of that situation was the absolute nadir of my barefaced lying career.
- I think our dual roles reached a nadir one morning when she watched me get out of the bath.
- Once, the prince of misery's career reached such a dramatic nadir one scathing reviewer branded him a ‘boring old drone’.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.