Translation of nadir in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Astronomy/Astronomía] nadir (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (lowest point) punto (masculine) más bajo, nadir (masculine) [literary/literario]
- If a planet culminates, sets or is on the nadir at the same time that a star occupies one of the sacred earth-generated angles, then that star walks with that planet.
- Getting out of that situation was the absolute nadir of my barefaced lying career.
- I think our dual roles reached a nadir one morning when she watched me get out of the bath.
- Once, the prince of misery's career reached such a dramatic nadir one scathing reviewer branded him a ‘boring old drone’.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the