Translation of naked in Spanish:
- 1 (unclothed) naked to the waistdesnudo hasta la cinturawe cannot face our enemies nakedno podemos enfrentarnos al enemigo a cuerpo descubiertoExample sentences
- I don't agree with sleaze and naked women flaunting their bodies but if it is what they want to do or what they choose to do then that is their choice, not the government's, theirs.
- A naked woman's body lay in the middle of the floor.
- The clothes keep coming off until they are completely naked.
desenvainado(landscape)do not use near a naked flame
sin árbolesno acercar a la llamainvisible to the naked eyeinvisible a simple vistaExample sentences
- ‘It wasn't always like this,’ he said, slumping down in one of the chintzless armchairs underneath a single naked light bulb.
- Backstage, the children sit in front of naked light bulbs hanging from the ceiling, wiping away the make-up they carefully applied before the performance.
- Lighting was provided by naked bulbs hanging from wires strung up on the cave walls, and fresh air by ventilation shafts unseen.
- This bit really does look like a forest; it is filled with oak trees whose naked branches seem to scrape the gray sky.
- The bent branches of naked trees hung dangerously close to the small lake.
- Hatchlings are almost naked, their eyes are closed, and they are helpless, but they develop rapidly.
- 3 (stark, plain)(racism/aggression)
manifiesto(ambition/reality)the naked truth
purola verdad desnuda or descarnadaExample sentences
- In truth, naked aggression does not suit him.
- The farmers showed naked ambition when they opened up luxury holiday cottages for sun-seekers who like shedding their clothes.
- I love the naked confidence and wanting of it, the simple pop perfection.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.