Translation of nascent in Spanish:
- 1.1 [literary](hope/civilization)(career/movement/hostility)Example sentences1.2 (Chemistry)
- And there are signs of nascent political and economic reforms, albeit small, tentative ones.
- The nascent signs of global recovery appear to augur well in this regard.
- My point in all this is not that the nascent political process is pointless - quite the opposite.
- It is also the site of folding and modification of nascent protein chains and assembly of multisubunit complexes.
- The nitriding process is based on the affinity of nascent nitrogen for iron and certain other. metallic elements.
- Ozone also tends to be unstable and break down into dioxygen and nascent oxygen and to react readily with other substances.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.