Translation of nascent in Spanish:
- 1.1 [literary](hope/civilization)
incipienteExample sentences1.2 (Chemistry)
- And there are signs of nascent political and economic reforms, albeit small, tentative ones.
- The nascent signs of global recovery appear to augur well in this regard.
- My point in all this is not that the nascent political process is pointless - quite the opposite.
- It is also the site of folding and modification of nascent protein chains and assembly of multisubunit complexes.
- The nitriding process is based on the affinity of nascent nitrogen for iron and certain other. metallic elements.
- Ozone also tends to be unstable and break down into dioxygen and nascent oxygen and to react readily with other substances.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.