Translation of nascent in Spanish:
- 1.1 [literary/literario] [hope/civilization] naciente [literary/literario]; [career/movement/hostility] incipienteExample sentences1.2 [Chemistry/Química] naciente
- And there are signs of nascent political and economic reforms, albeit small, tentative ones.
- The nascent signs of global recovery appear to augur well in this regard.
- My point in all this is not that the nascent political process is pointless - quite the opposite.
- It is also the site of folding and modification of nascent protein chains and assembly of multisubunit complexes.
- The nitriding process is based on the affinity of nascent nitrogen for iron and certain other. metallic elements.
- Ozone also tends to be unstable and break down into dioxygen and nascent oxygen and to react readily with other substances.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the