Translation of nation in Spanish:
- 1 (people) the British nationlos británicos
la nación británicaExample sentences
- We cannot allow ourselves to be dependent on other nations, history has taught us that.
- The sooner we can distance ourselves from these artificial things known as nations the better.
- We are after all talking about the richest, most powerful nation on Earth.
- 2 (country)(especially American English)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.