Translation of natty in Spanish:
adjective -tier, -tiest[colloquial]
- 1 (smart)(outfit)he's a natty dresser
elegantón [colloquial]va siempre muy peripuesto or (Mexico) [colloquial] muy pipo or (River Plate area) [colloquial] muy paqueteExample sentences
- And their teacher: he's a tall, very urbane and rather natty man, with a grave manner.
- British playwright Noel Coward was natty and flamboyant, a born performer.
- According to the nosy old woman next door, the victim took the room with a companion, a natty man answering to the name of ‘Frenchy’.
- The company (who provide the natty little search feature in the navbar of this site) record for me what people search for.
- The top-end model boasts natty features such as brakes linked to a laser that detects nearby vehicles.
- After removal, store the lenses in those natty little screw cap holders that the lens solution people give you with the bottle of goop.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.