Translation of nauseous in Spanish:
- 1 (bilious) to feel nauseoussentir náuseasthe mere sight of blood makes me (feel) nauseousme dan náuseas solo de ver sangreExample sentences
- A day later I became nauseous, was vomiting, and I started bumping into the wall - I couldn't walk straight.
- He had felt nauseous, wanted to vomit and, most distressing, felt he was ‘going mad’ and about to die.
- Plus, she had been feeling queasy and nauseous.
- 2 (sickening)(smell/taste/color)
- It wasn't that he was afraid of blood, on the contrary, but too much blood, exposed organs, and raw flesh with that nauseous stench could already make him sick.
- The bonfires can be seen burning at various times throughout the day and night, with the resulting nauseous effluvia blowing towards the two local schools and several housing estates.
- Those who remain loyal to Franklin survive on nauseous lichen scraped from the arctic rocks, or by boiling their own boots; others resort to cannibalism.
- It has every predictable, nauseous feel-good film cliche in it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.