Translation of network in Spanish:
- 1.1 (system)(of shops)
cadena (feminine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (Electricity)
- The nation state is a political and economic and social system, an interconnected network of interacting individuals.
- Some findings, for example those on intercolonial trade networks based on family and religious connections, revisit relatively familiar material.
- It was established in 1991 and has since built a nation-wide network of regional branches.
Example sentences1.3 (Radio, Television) (before noun) network television (in US)
- ‘Carlow is very well located and already has excellent transport links via the national road and rail networks,’ said Mr. Bruton.
- This paper examines the typical travel time impacts of various bus priority measures to assist in the selection of appropriate treatments for particular road networks.
- The scientists say the rain forests are made vulnerable to clear-cutting by the networks of access roads left behind by logging operations.
emisiones (feminine plural) televisivas en cadenaExample sentences
- Islay has pioneered the use of small-scale wind turbines in homes and micro-grids, small-scale electrical networks that stand apart from the national grid.
- The electrical network in Butterworth belongs to the municipality and Eskom is investing this money on risk.
- This will control a network of electrical elements, buried in shallow trenches running from Cape Wrath to Land's End.
- News chiefs from ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox and NBC television networks pledged to vet incoming feeds and not broadcast them live.
- Back here in the U.S., two of the major broadcast television networks are getting into the pay per view business.
- The one-hour live show will air on six broadcast networks and several cable stations.
- 1 (broadcast) (Radio, Television)(British English)
transmitir en cadenaExample sentences
- SMG television boss Donald Emslie says a commitment to making more networked programmes in the regions will be a vital test of the new era of independent television.
- Soon LWT found itself having trouble getting programmes networked.
- In America, where the series was networked by ABC, the 14 programmes were re-edited into half-hour shows, screened from 12 April to 23 August 1972.
- 2 (link together) (Computing)Example sentences
- First thing you should know is, all of them will get you online or network your computers together.
- It will feature high-end multimedia workstations, networked wireless laptops and express-type terminals.
- Now, we have unified logon from any networked computer.
- (use contacts)crear or establecer (una red de) contactos or (in Latin America also)
- Meetings permit exchange of ideas and knowledge, professional development, and networking, while financially sustaining sponsors.
- When you don't share office space with people, things like networking and exchanging information tend to dry up.
- There'll be a wide variety of workshops, discussions, skills sharing, networking, campaign information and socialising.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.