Translation of network in Spanish:
- 1.1 (system) red (feminine); (of shops) cadena (feminine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 [Electricity/Electricidad] red (feminine)
- The nation state is a political and economic and social system, an interconnected network of interacting individuals.
- Some findings, for example those on intercolonial trade networks based on family and religious connections, revisit relatively familiar material.
- It was established in 1991 and has since built a nation-wide network of regional branches.
Example sentences1.3 [Radio] [Television/Televisión] cadena (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) network television (in US) emisiones (feminine plural) televisivas en cadena
- ‘Carlow is very well located and already has excellent transport links via the national road and rail networks,’ said Mr. Bruton.
- This paper examines the typical travel time impacts of various bus priority measures to assist in the selection of appropriate treatments for particular road networks.
- The scientists say the rain forests are made vulnerable to clear-cutting by the networks of access roads left behind by logging operations.
- Islay has pioneered the use of small-scale wind turbines in homes and micro-grids, small-scale electrical networks that stand apart from the national grid.
- The electrical network in Butterworth belongs to the municipality and Eskom is investing this money on risk.
- This will control a network of electrical elements, buried in shallow trenches running from Cape Wrath to Land's End.
- News chiefs from ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox and NBC television networks pledged to vet incoming feeds and not broadcast them live.
- Back here in the U.S., two of the major broadcast television networks are getting into the pay per view business.
- The one-hour live show will air on six broadcast networks and several cable stations.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 (broadcast) [Radio] [Television/Televisión] (British English/inglés británico) transmitir en cadena
- 2 (link together) [Computing/Informática] interconectar
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the