Translation of niche in Spanish:
- 1 (Architecture)Example sentences
- Zeno built a tall wall with about 20 niches for statues of gods and goddesses behind the stage.
- In 1549, Jafar founded Kudus Mosque and fastened the rock in its mihrab, a niche in the mosque wall facing Mecca.
- The center of Schinkel's building also contained a large rotunda, modeled on the Pantheon in Rome, where statues of the ancient gods inhabited niches recessed in the circular floor.
- 2 (suitable place) she's found a little niche for herself in the businessse ha hecho su huequito en la empresa [colloquial]
- 3 (Business, Marketing) niche marketmercado (masculine) altamente especializado
mercado (masculine) nichoExample sentences
- By its very nature, a good database provides background information that might suggest opportunities for direct marketing to specific segments or market niches.
- Production managers prefer long production runs of standardized products, but marketers increasingly try to satisfy market niches with specially adapted products.
- Obviously, Fletcher has a knack for creating a useful product that fits a niche in the market.
- 4 (Ecology)Example sentences
- At the same time, the various oral communities that live on the body are highly dependent on the environmental conditions that normally prevail within each niche.
- Some early humans may have started eating meat as a way to survive within their own ecological niche.
- The ecological role and niche of coiled cephalopods can be studied by considering the common morphological characters of these fossils.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.