Translation of nightly in Spanish:
- (occurrence)nightly performances (Theater)de todas las nochesfunciones (feminine plural) diarias or a diario or todas las nochesExample sentences
- I am starting to think to deeply into the happenings of the nightly embraces.
- So everybody celebrating their fortune and feeling nice, they getting interview on the radio, tv and in the newspaper and even supposed to go on some of the nightly talk shows.
- The Minnesota governor hasn't even left office, but he's already close to a big bucks deal with MSNBC to host a nightly talk show.
- twice nightlytodas las nochesdos veces cada nocheExample sentences
- Practically all of the resort's twenty-four pubs provide live music nightly throughout the season.
- To make the meal more authentic, it is accompanied by live Cajun music nightly.
- With a capacity audience of 200, the venue will provide traditional music nightly with no cover charge, which will be followed by live bands.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...