- [occurrence] diario, de todas las noches nightly performances [Theat] funciones (fpl) diarias or a diario or todas las nochesMore example sentences
- I am starting to think to deeply into the happenings of the nightly embraces.
- So everybody celebrating their fortune and feeling nice, they getting interview on the radio, tv and in the newspaper and even supposed to go on some of the nightly talk shows.
- The Minnesota governor hasn't even left office, but he's already close to a big bucks deal with MSNBC to host a nightly talk show.
- todas las noches twice nightly dos veces cada nocheMore example sentences
- Practically all of the resort's twenty-four pubs provide live music nightly throughout the season.
- To make the meal more authentic, it is accompanied by live Cajun music nightly.
- With a capacity audience of 200, the venue will provide traditional music nightly with no cover charge, which will be followed by live bands.