Translation of no-score draw in Spanish:
- (British English)empate (masculine) a ceroExample sentences
- Just as the game seemed to be heading for the inevitable no-score draw, Archibald's hesitation as he collected a long punt forward proved fortuitous for Dargo - and fatal for United.
- But as soon as the action started, this game did not have the look of a no-score draw.
- If Lixnaw were bad, then Ballyheigue were worse and if you were to take Michael Conway and Michael Slattery out of the contest, then it might well have been a no-score draw.
Definition of no-score draw in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than