Translation of no-score draw in Spanish:
- (British English)empate (masculine) a ceroExample sentences
- Just as the game seemed to be heading for the inevitable no-score draw, Archibald's hesitation as he collected a long punt forward proved fortuitous for Dargo - and fatal for United.
- But as soon as the action started, this game did not have the look of a no-score draw.
- If Lixnaw were bad, then Ballyheigue were worse and if you were to take Michael Conway and Michael Slattery out of the contest, then it might well have been a no-score draw.
Definition of no-score draw in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.