Translation of nonproprietary in Spanish:
- 1.1 (freely available) [software/hardware] de(l) dominio públicoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (unpatented) [brand/product] no patentado
- This is its ‘generic’, i.e. non-proprietary, name.
- But it is a good MP3 player, and more importantly it's a non-proprietary, non-copyright enforcing, song-organising MP3 player.
- It is a widely supported, non-proprietary standard, and there is plenty of software available.
- The following disadvantages might provide reasons for using alternative or non-proprietary software for future projects.
- It is also based on non-proprietary standards and open source software.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.