Translation of nonproprietary in Spanish:
- 1.1 (freely available)(software/hardware)
de(l) dominio públicoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (unpatented)
- This is its ‘generic’, i.e. non-proprietary, name.
- But it is a good MP3 player, and more importantly it's a non-proprietary, non-copyright enforcing, song-organising MP3 player.
- It is a widely supported, non-proprietary standard, and there is plenty of software available.
- The following disadvantages might provide reasons for using alternative or non-proprietary software for future projects.
- It is also based on non-proprietary standards and open source software.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.