Translation of nonresident in Spanish:
- 1 (of country)no residente (masculine or feminine)
transeúnte (masculine or feminine)
- 2 (of hotel) the restaurant is open to nonresidentsel restaurante está abierto al público en generalExample sentences
- Spain could either reduce the rate for non-residents, or increase the rate for residents.
- The scheme is not open to non-residents who work in the streets affected.
- And there was a strongly positive response from both residents and non-residents.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.