- 1 (general, inexact) unspecifiedMore example sentences
- The three predictions you say you made to me cannot be entertained, since they are vague and/or non-specific.
- The problem with demanding intelligence information is that if we keep it non-specific, the government could say anything they want.
- Lawyers for Mr Hockey said the evidence was based on hearsay evidence that was ‘vague and non-specific to a very great degree’.
- 2 [Med] no específico nonspecific urethritis uretritis (f) no específicaMore example sentences
- Most tick-caused infections are asymptomatic or exhibit non-specific symptoms such as fever, fatigue, chills, and anorexia.
- To find the cause of tiredness and the non-specific symptoms, consult your general physician.
- Many symptoms of acute leukaemia are vague and non-specific.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.