- 1 (general, inexact) unspecifiedMore example sentences
- The three predictions you say you made to me cannot be entertained, since they are vague and/or non-specific.
- The problem with demanding intelligence information is that if we keep it non-specific, the government could say anything they want.
- Lawyers for Mr Hockey said the evidence was based on hearsay evidence that was ‘vague and non-specific to a very great degree’.
- 2 [Medicine/Medicina] no específicoMore example sentences
- Most tick-caused infections are asymptomatic or exhibit non-specific symptoms such as fever, fatigue, chills, and anorexia.
- To find the cause of tiredness and the non-specific symptoms, consult your general physician.
- Many symptoms of acute leukaemia are vague and non-specific.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...