Translation of nonspecific in Spanish:
- 1 (general, inexact) unspecifiedExample sentences
- The three predictions you say you made to me cannot be entertained, since they are vague and/or non-specific.
- The problem with demanding intelligence information is that if we keep it non-specific, the government could say anything they want.
- Lawyers for Mr Hockey said the evidence was based on hearsay evidence that was ‘vague and non-specific to a very great degree’.
- 2 [Medicine/Medicina] no específicoExample sentences
- Most tick-caused infections are asymptomatic or exhibit non-specific symptoms such as fever, fatigue, chills, and anorexia.
- To find the cause of tiredness and the non-specific symptoms, consult your general physician.
- Many symptoms of acute leukaemia are vague and non-specific.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.