- 1.1 (direction) nor(d)este, Nor(d)este northeast by east/north nor(d)este cuarta al este/norteMore example sentences1.2 (region) el nor(d)este
More example sentences
- Avoid the rocky outcrops, and when you reach approximately the 550-metre contour line, bear round to the east and then the north-east until you arrive at the steep slope which leads onto the wide summit ridge.
- One of the most problematic wind directions is from the north-east, wiping out many dive sites along the south coast and also on the northern side of the peninsula.
- It has a magnificent site at the top of the island's hill, looking down towards the village and offering views of Mykonos to the north-east, Paros to the east and Los to the south.
- The best-preserved section of Roman wall is in the north-east of the town, along the Rue de la Citadelle.
- Screening for women aged between 50 and 64 was introduced in the Eastern Health Board region, the midlands and the north-east.
- At first this was confined to the older industrial regions of the north-east, Scotland, and South Wales.