Translation of northeast in Spanish:
- 1.1 (direction)northeast by east/northnor(d)esteNor(d)estenor(d)este cuarta al este/norteExample sentences1.2 (region)
el nor(d)esteExample sentences
- Avoid the rocky outcrops, and when you reach approximately the 550-metre contour line, bear round to the east and then the north-east until you arrive at the steep slope which leads onto the wide summit ridge.
- One of the most problematic wind directions is from the north-east, wiping out many dive sites along the south coast and also on the northern side of the peninsula.
- It has a magnificent site at the top of the island's hill, looking down towards the village and offering views of Mykonos to the north-east, Paros to the east and Los to the south.
- The best-preserved section of Roman wall is in the north-east of the town, along the Rue de la Citadelle.
- Screening for women aged between 50 and 64 was introduced in the Eastern Health Board region, the midlands and the north-east.
- At first this was confined to the older industrial regions of the north-east, Scotland, and South Wales.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.