- 1 1.1 (exercise book) cuaderno (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (for shorthand) libreta (f), bloc (m) 1.3 (loose-leaf binder) (American English/inglés norteamericano) libreta (f) de anillas, carpeta (f), archivador (m) (Chile) , folder (masculine) (Colombia)
- When at art college I much preferred flicking through people's notebooks and sketch books than their finished pieces.
- The falling leaves land on her books, notebooks, school bag and hair as if each leaf knows its final destination.
- Books are open on every surface, and there are many pages of notebooks strewn around.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] notebook (masculine) or (in Latin America also/en América Latina también) (f), computadora (f) or (Spain/España) ordenador (masculine) portátilMore example sentences
- Data loss associated with notebooks and portable computers is even more drastic.
- Next, use the hardware profile to tell the computer it's a notebook with a docking station.
- However, notebooks and laptops haven't had the luxury of big drives until recently.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...