- 1.1 [formal or humorous/formal o humorístico] [ceremony] nupcial [formal]; [mass] de esponsales [formal]More example sentences1.2 [Zoology/Zoología] [dance/flight] nupcial
More example sentences
- As far as I know, nobody has ever been injured or killed during a gay wedding - though what happens after nuptial bliss subsides, who can say?
- Interestingly, I have thought about where I would go for my honeymoon, and when that time of nuptial bliss comes along, I have always thought I would make it Jamaica.
- Away from the mundane rituals, the couple preferred to plant tree saplings at the Pudupettai area in Salem city to mark their entry into the life of nuptial bliss.
- The males develop nuptial coloration consisting of red-colored fins and eyes.
- This specimen is an adult male in very high nuptial plumage, and is No.3002 of my register.
- Scientists have found that, even in the animal kingdom, males hand out so-called nuptial gifts that seem to be worthless.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.