- 1.1 [formal or humorous/formal o humorístico] [ceremony] nupcial [formal]; [mass] de esponsales [formal]More example sentences1.2 [Zoology/Zoología] [dance/flight] nupcial
More example sentences
- As far as I know, nobody has ever been injured or killed during a gay wedding - though what happens after nuptial bliss subsides, who can say?
- Interestingly, I have thought about where I would go for my honeymoon, and when that time of nuptial bliss comes along, I have always thought I would make it Jamaica.
- Away from the mundane rituals, the couple preferred to plant tree saplings at the Pudupettai area in Salem city to mark their entry into the life of nuptial bliss.
- The males develop nuptial coloration consisting of red-colored fins and eyes.
- This specimen is an adult male in very high nuptial plumage, and is No.3002 of my register.
- Scientists have found that, even in the animal kingdom, males hand out so-called nuptial gifts that seem to be worthless.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an