Translation of nutty in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (-tier, -tiest)
- 1 [taste] a nueces ( or almendras etc)Example sentences
- Simply grind in a coffee grinder or high-powered blender 3 measures of linseed, two measures of sunflower seeds and one measure of almonds to make a delicious nutty tasting powder.
- For appetizers, I recommend the arugala salad for those who enjoy the distinctly nutty flavour of this salad green.
- We sampled the plump, satisfying pork pot-stickers as well as the shrimp balls on cloud ear mushrooms, which combined a distinctly nutty flavour with the sweet pink puffs of shrimp.
- 2 [colloquial/familiar] 2.1 (eccentric) [professor] chiflado [colloquial/familiar], chalado [colloquial/familiar]; [idea] de loco 2.2 (very fond) to be nutty
aboutsb estar* loco or chalado or chiflado por algn [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- There is no tangible search for solutions and little real, positive innovation or creativity; merely the recycling of outdated ideas, baseless gossip and nutty proposals.
- Out there on the radical fringe, Lester knows he's unlikely to persuade the U.S. Congress to adopt his nutty proposals
- I have no doubt that the advice you have received from economists and tax experts has told you why your proposal is nutty.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the