adjective/adjetivo (-tier, -tiest)
- 1 [taste] a nueces ( or almendras etc)More example sentences
- Simply grind in a coffee grinder or high-powered blender 3 measures of linseed, two measures of sunflower seeds and one measure of almonds to make a delicious nutty tasting powder.
- For appetizers, I recommend the arugala salad for those who enjoy the distinctly nutty flavour of this salad green.
- We sampled the plump, satisfying pork pot-stickers as well as the shrimp balls on cloud ear mushrooms, which combined a distinctly nutty flavour with the sweet pink puffs of shrimp.
- 2 [colloquial/familiar] 2.1 (eccentric) [professor] chiflado [colloquial/familiar], chalado [colloquial/familiar]; [idea] de loco 2.2 (very fond) to be nutty
aboutsb estar* loco or chalado or chiflado por algn [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- There is no tangible search for solutions and little real, positive innovation or creativity; merely the recycling of outdated ideas, baseless gossip and nutty proposals.
- Out there on the radical fringe, Lester knows he's unlikely to persuade the U.S. Congress to adopt his nutty proposals
- I have no doubt that the advice you have received from economists and tax experts has told you why your proposal is nutty.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.