Translation of objective in Spanish:
- 1 [opinion/assessment/fact] objetivo I've tried to be objective he intentado ser objetivoExample sentences
- This is anti - foundationalism, where the foundations were the hard facts of objective judgement and absolute truth.
- Second, I am stating my opinions and hopefully I am more objective than judgemental.
- I was determined to remain a disinterested, objective observer in order to respond to student questions or problems.
- No, I'm saying there is no ultimate reality, no objective existence, no ontology at all.
- The operational definitions that we adopt here are: Real objects are any objects that have an actual objective existence.
- Controversial, yes, but I'm saying those physical laws don't have an objective existence, they're categories we apply to experiences.
- objetivo (masculine) military objectives objetivos militares
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.