Translation of objectivism in Spanish:
- uncountableExample sentences
- She explained that the main strengths of her documentaries are objectivism and a personal point of view displayed in an unbiased and colourful way.
- Distressingly these encouraged narrow-minded ideas based upon sexual objectivism are just as prevalent in animation…
- How would you evaluate the media in terms of technique, objectivism and censorship during the war?
- That is to say, scientism, or what Husserl calls objectivism, overlooks the phenomenon of the life-world as the enabling condition for scientific practice.
- Haraway replies that it rejects both objectivism and relativism for the ways they let knowers escape responsibility for the representations they construct.
- The same evasive logic allowed Heidegger, another critic of scientific objectivism and cultural relativism with no time for ethical dilemmas, famously to insist that ‘only a God will save us now.’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.