Translation of oblique in Spanish:
- In older well-elongated cells, part of the immobile mitochondria is already arranged along parallel lines transverse or oblique to the cell axis.
- Entocristid and oblique crests run parallel in a longitudinal direction.
- Trabs rise upward parallel to or slightly oblique to excurrent canals and form regular ladder-like structure.
- The orientation of the projection surface can be normal (inline with the earth's axis), transverse (at right angles to the earth's axis) or oblique (any angle in between).
- The problem of scattering of an obliquely incident plane acoustic wave from an infinite solid elastic clad rod is formulated.
- Oblique drawings have one axis along the horizontal line.
(reply/reference/style)she gave me an oblique look
- Angles are either right, acute, or oblique.
- In the hypothesis of acute angle, we can, find a perpendicular and an oblique to the same straight which never meet.
- Oblique angles are of two kinds, acute and obtuse.
indirectome miró de soslayo or de refilónExample sentences1.3 (Linguistics)
- This first of many direct and oblique connections between the two poets takes considerable ballsyness on the younger Berrigan's part, but it all pays off in the end.
- Throughout the article the members made both direct and oblique references to the English heritage on Long Island.
- An early example of this may be found in Bentham's writings, and his distinction between direct and oblique intention is one way of expressing the point.
- The subject nominal is in the oblique form and the verb phrase lacks tense and agreement markers.
- One links the subject of the dependent clause with the oblique dative argument of the independent clause.
- The genitive, dative, and accusative are called oblique cases to distinguish them from the nominative and vocative.
- barra (feminine) (inclinada)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.