- [merchandise/information/results/ticket] conseguir*, obtener* [formal] salt can be obtained from sea water se puede obtener sal del agua del mar to obtain sth
forsb conseguirle* algo aalgn we can obtain that book for you le podemos conseguir ese libroMore example sentences
- A new strain was one that had not been isolated from sputum samples previously obtained from an individual patient.
- The results obtained by the 2 methods of specimen handling and DNA extraction were indistinguishable.
- The parameter estimates were obtained using simulated maximum likelihood with Halton sequences as described by Train.
- 1.1 (exist) [practice/belief] imperar [formal]; [conditions] estar* dadas 1.2 (be valid) [law/theorem] regir*More example sentences
- But how does all this fit with what obtains here at home?
- Or are we to go semi-professional like obtains on the domestic soccer front in Ireland, with such little attraction for fans.
- I should note that Welborn Rule obtains here: all posts to me are subject to possible posting, so be forewarned!
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.