- [merchandise/information/results/ticket] conseguir*, obtener* [formal] salt can be obtained from sea water se puede obtener sal del agua del mar to obtain sth
forsb conseguirle* algo aalgn we can obtain that book for you le podemos conseguir ese libroMore example sentences
- A new strain was one that had not been isolated from sputum samples previously obtained from an individual patient.
- The results obtained by the 2 methods of specimen handling and DNA extraction were indistinguishable.
- The parameter estimates were obtained using simulated maximum likelihood with Halton sequences as described by Train.
- 1.1 (exist) [practice/belief] imperar [formal]; [conditions] estar* dadas 1.2 (be valid) [law/theorem] regir*More example sentences
- But how does all this fit with what obtains here at home?
- Or are we to go semi-professional like obtains on the domestic soccer front in Ireland, with such little attraction for fans.
- I should note that Welborn Rule obtains here: all posts to me are subject to possible posting, so be forewarned!
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...