- 1.1 (obstruct, block) ocluir*More example sentences1.2 [Chemistry/Química] ocluir*
More example sentences
- Tumors in the tracheobronchial tree often occlude major airways producing obstructive pneumonitis and hypoxia.
- Devices for occluding the urethra include urethral plugs and, more recently, expandable urethral devices.
- All this is jam-packed into your sinuses and other nasal structures, occluding your airway completely.
- Could the magmatic conditions at depth allow argon to be occluded within the minerals at the time of their formation?
- If the pore in the closed channel is occluded sterically, such a molecule should be unable to reach substituted cysteines below the gate.
- H2O molecules can be tightly bound to biological material and are occluded in proteins where they are often involved in catalytic reactions.
- [Dentistry/Odontología] ocluir*More example sentences
- The peglike first upper molar does not occlude with any tooth of the lower jaw, so it serves no clear function.
- It consists of a pair of mandibular tooth plates that occludes with two pairs of plates above.
- The clear implication is that, at least in Idiognathodus, the teeth occluded in a regular and precise way.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that bable (or asturiano) is a variety of Castilian spoken in Asturias? It went into decline when the kingdom of Castile achieved political dominance and imposed Castilian on what became Spain. By the twentieth century it was confined to rural areas. With the revival of Spanish regional languages