- 1.1 (obstruct, block) ocluir*More example sentences1.2 [Chem] ocluir*
More example sentences
- Tumors in the tracheobronchial tree often occlude major airways producing obstructive pneumonitis and hypoxia.
- Devices for occluding the urethra include urethral plugs and, more recently, expandable urethral devices.
- All this is jam-packed into your sinuses and other nasal structures, occluding your airway completely.
- Could the magmatic conditions at depth allow argon to be occluded within the minerals at the time of their formation?
- If the pore in the closed channel is occluded sterically, such a molecule should be unable to reach substituted cysteines below the gate.
- H2O molecules can be tightly bound to biological material and are occluded in proteins where they are often involved in catalytic reactions.
- [Dent] ocluir*More example sentences
- The peglike first upper molar does not occlude with any tooth of the lower jaw, so it serves no clear function.
- It consists of a pair of mandibular tooth plates that occludes with two pairs of plates above.
- The clear implication is that, at least in Idiognathodus, the teeth occluded in a regular and precise way.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.