Translation of occlusion in Spanish:
- [Chemistry/Química] [Medicine/Medicina] [Meteorol] oclusión (feminine)Example sentences
- Localized observation of blood vessel stasis, occlusion or vessel dilation have all been observed with Photofrin treatment in vivo.
- Two of the 4 patients with cirrhosis had hepatic infusion chemotherapy and therapeutic occlusion of hepatic arteries.
- The blood vessel wall is usually involved early with resultant hemorrhage, thrombotic occlusion, and lung infarction.
- In a cold occlusion, the reverse occurs and the occlusion resembles a cold front.
- The second type is a warm occlusion, which occurs when the air behind the front is warmer than the air ahead of the front.
- In both types of occlusions, the occluded front has well defined vertical boundaries between the coldest air, the cool air, and the warm air.
- The meteorological language, which Doogan edits slightly, destabilizes into a poetry of cyclones, occlusions and disturbances.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.