- 1.1 [arts/powers] oculto; [ritual] ocultistaMore example sentences1.2 (secret, esoteric) [formal] [terminology] arcano [formal]
More example sentences
- Her plots depend on the occult power of art and the frailty of our ordinary healthy relation to the world.
- The result is witchcraft practised as an occult art, operating primarily through spells and curses.
- Americans have significantly increased their belief in psychic, paranormal and occult phenomena over the past decade, the Gallup Poll notes.
- Every culture has its avant-garde, and every avant-garde has its own occult language.
- Since my initiation, very few outside of my Order knew of my initiation or of my occult involvement.
- That's what is so disappointing about using the Net to organize occult communities.