Translation of octave in Spanish:
- [Literat] [Music/Música] octava (feminine)Example sentences
- These ratios produce the eight notes of an octave in the musical scale corresponding to the white keys on a piano.
- Trotter uses this music to introduce octaves, accented rhythms, a whole tone scale and a continuous cross-hand pattern.
- One of the most difficult passages for the violin in the first movement is a melodic minor one-octave scale in fingered octaves.
- What is it that makes notes one octave apart fit together so well?
- I hissed softly, my voice a few octaves higher than it should have been.
- His voice had changed, dropping several octaves.
- Meanwhile, strong octave Bs in the bass, along with the lengthy pedals necessary to sustain them, create the tremendous resonance this passage requires.
- In another, open octaves alternate with chordal homophony.
- Psychotic disco drums and vivacious octave bass lines introduce us to the Liars new mania.
- Lerner conquered the score's thunderous octaves and tone clusters brilliantly.
- They chant in a deep harmonic, which can be heard sounding three octaves at once during stages in the ritual.
- The main difficulty of the second section is the pages of interlocking octaves, chords and single notes covering the entire range of the keyboard.
- The second quatrain of Smith's sonnet alludes to Petrarch's octave.
- Not only has the poet repeatedly discovered different dramatic structures, she also discovered whole new octaves of tone.
- The beginning octave of this sonnet fits poorly with the sestet.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a