Translation of octave in Spanish:
- (Literat, Music)Example sentences
- These ratios produce the eight notes of an octave in the musical scale corresponding to the white keys on a piano.
- Trotter uses this music to introduce octaves, accented rhythms, a whole tone scale and a continuous cross-hand pattern.
- One of the most difficult passages for the violin in the first movement is a melodic minor one-octave scale in fingered octaves.
- What is it that makes notes one octave apart fit together so well?
- I hissed softly, my voice a few octaves higher than it should have been.
- His voice had changed, dropping several octaves.
- Meanwhile, strong octave Bs in the bass, along with the lengthy pedals necessary to sustain them, create the tremendous resonance this passage requires.
- In another, open octaves alternate with chordal homophony.
- Psychotic disco drums and vivacious octave bass lines introduce us to the Liars new mania.
- Lerner conquered the score's thunderous octaves and tone clusters brilliantly.
- They chant in a deep harmonic, which can be heard sounding three octaves at once during stages in the ritual.
- The main difficulty of the second section is the pages of interlocking octaves, chords and single notes covering the entire range of the keyboard.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than