Translation of offset in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (present/presente -sets present participle/participio presente, -setting past tense & past participle/pasado y participio pasado, -set)
- 1.1 (compensate for) [costs/loss/shortfall] compensar to offset sth
againststh deducir* algo dealgo any overpayment will be offset against your next invoice cualquier saldo a su favor le será deducido de su próxima facturaExample sentences1.2 [Printing/Imprenta] imprimir* en offset
- An increasing university student population has partly offset these effects.
- But part of the profit pressure is offset - at least on the income statement - with nonoperating gains.
- The decline in the primary sector was to an extent offset by the growth in production in the secondary sector.
- [Printing/Imprenta] offset (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [printing/reproduction] en offset
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.