Translation of ogre in Spanish:
- she's such an ogre¡es un ogro! [colloquial]Example sentences
- Ella's journey to find a way to break the spell has its own dangers as she meets up with elves, ogres, giants, fairies, and of course a very charming prince.
- A comic-fantasy-adventure filled with magic and music, ogres and elves, giants and wicked stepsisters, the film revisits a classic fairy-tale world with a distinctly 21st century twist.
- When you're a kid, you grow up on fairy tales, witches and giants and ogres.
- In fact, for all that he has been painted in some quarters as a manipulative ogre, one criticism that might be levelled at him is that he is too soft.
- You visit a lot of cities when you're being chased by a giant marketing ogre.
- It was then that Congress, under the leadership of those great ogres, voted by veto-proof majorities to end the arms embargo.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.