- 1.1 (unfair) [account/version] parcial, tendencioso a one-sided contract un contrato leoninoMore example sentences1.2 (ill-matched) [game/contest] desigual a one-sided relationship una relación falta de equilibrio
More example sentences1.3 (unilateral) [declaration] unilateral
- It teaches us that conversations are one-sided and that disagreements do not involve compromise or discussion.
- Before he could continue his one-sided conversation, someone interrupted.
- Derrick shrugged, remembering the look on her face when she caught him and the horse involved in the one-sided conversation.
More example sentences
- Australia's match against Bangladesh should be a one-sided contest with attention focused on the match against England in Bristol on Sunday.
- The winners were in total control from the word go in a totally one-sided contest.
- This was a one-sided contest which ended on a final scoreline of Scartaglin 2-12, Listowel Emmets - 3.
- Academe is at it again, allowing a one-sided, biased article on the Israeli-Palestinian issue.
- A democracy encourages free press that provides both sides of the issue, not a one-sided Party mouthpiece, which the press has become.
- Since I have so often criticized Mirror writers for one-sided, unfair or patently wrong items on Israel and its supporters, let me acknowledge the opposite for a change.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...