Translation of one-time in Spanish:
- 1 (former)(politician/film star)the one-time world championel que fuera campeón del mundoExample sentences
- The one-time Rangers youth player rose well to meet Sheridan's corner from the right, but his effort came back off the bar.
- The former Manchester vicar and one-time Eton chaplain has consistently declined to comment on the allegations against him.
- United and City legend Denis, a one-time European Footballer of the Year, had surgery just over a year ago for prostate cancer.
- 2 (happening once)(event/experience/fee)Example sentences
- Efforts to streamline the tax structure by means of a single tax system and one-time payment are a welcome move.
- Finally, after speaking to her manager she was able to get approval to make a one-time charge.
- The problem is that GAAP includes a lot of noncash charges and one-time expenses.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.