- 1 1.1 [Biology/Biología] [disease/life] orgánicoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The carbon dioxide is derived almost entirely from the bacterial decomposition of organic matter in soil.
- The first step in properly decontaminating instruments, whether by hand or machine, is a cool water rinse to remove organic debris.
- Blum has only 13 acres of maintained turf, on which he uses mostly organic fertilizers and low-toxic pesticides.
More example sentences
- During photosynthesis, plants reduce carbon from carbon dioxide to form organic molecules.
- In this process the ether is shaken with an organic solute in aqueous solution.
- Carbohydrates are one of the most widely occurring types of organic compounds.
More example sentences1.2 [fertilizer] orgánico, natural; [farming] ecológico, biológico, sin pesticidas ni fertilizantes artificiales; [vegetable] biológico, cultivado sin pesticidas ni fertilizantes artificiales
- A recent study, however, showed that the use of modern technology minimised the likelihood of missing organic disease.
- Often, the fatigue is transient or can be attributed to a definable organic illness.
- The reported patients mostly had normal lung function and did not have diagnosed organic illnesses.
More example sentences1.3 [Chemistry/Química] [compound/substance] orgánico organic chemistry química (feminine) orgánica
- Have you had goals in mind throughout your career, or has your development been fairly organic?
- Development is an organic process, so we inevitably added and expanded on a few features that greatly improved the product.
- We continue to gain market share in key target markets and achieve good revenue growth from both acquisitions and organic developments.
- Europe is taking the lead in the shift to sustainable farming practices and organic food production.
- In theory, organic methods of food production sound ideal.
- Perhaps the most obvious immediate alternative to the conventional farming treadmill is for farmers to convert their production to organic methods.
- 2 2.1 (coordinated) [whole/body/system] orgánico 2.2 (integral) [part] integral, integranteMore example sentences
- I took diverse or disparate elements and gave them some kind of organic unity.
- The majority of the songs on the album blend each element into a full, organic, and integrated whole.
- There is no sense of organic unity in the work as a whole - one is simply taken from event to event, often at speed.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an