- (before n) [length] total; [result/reduction/cost] global the overall impression la impresión general or de conjunto he was the overall winner fue (el) campeón absolutoMore example sentences
- The Montreal-based body has overall responsibility for global drug testing.
- The details may be small, but the overall effect is one of everything being exactly where it should be.
- He will also address the general outlook for the overall industry within the country.
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.
- 1 (protective garment) (esp BrE) bata (f), túnica (f)More example sentences
- When he had done, his mug empty, he went to his wardrobe where he pulled out a clean pair of underpants and a blue overall.
- A man wearing an orange overall was sweeping the street while others were running.
- The picture of men paint spraying in their ordinary clothes, rather than wearing protective overalls and without protective face masks, says it all.
- 2(overalls pl)2.1 (dungarees) (AmE) overol (m) (AmL) , peto (m) (Esp) , mameluco (m) (CS) 2.2 (boiler suit) (BrE) overol (m) (AmL) , mono (m) (Esp)More example sentences
- My green overalls and green shirt with my red jean jacket were my choice for today.
- Dress suitable for agriculture such as overalls, shirts, and boots is popular.
- Its 200 highly trained members dress in white overalls, padded clothing and crash helmets to protect themselves against police batons and shields.