- 1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (carelessness) descuido (masculine) the mistake was missed through oversight el error no fue advertido por descuidoMore example sentences
- Full of contradictions, failures and oversights, the architect's personal life seemed to have none of the clarity possessed by his great works.
- In the past year, numerous media accounts have revealed screw-ups, miscalculations and oversights.
- What do you see as the critical lapses or perhaps oversights?
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (supervision) [formal] supervisión (feminine)More example sentences
- The obvious solution is direct government oversight in the form of industry regulations.
- No other state agency exercises effective oversight over army expenditures.
- The lax regulatory oversight and risk management are now being reborn as bad loans.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.