- 1 (pred) the money still owing el dinero que aún se debe or [formal] adeuda I still have some leave owing to me todavía (se) me deben unos días de vacacionesMore example sentences
- But this still leaves money owing not to the courts or police but to you and me, as taxpayers, and to victims of crime.
- There were years however, that the Day Book indicates that Rent for the Grant cottage was owing and unpaid, particularly from 1973 to 1977 inclusive.
- A popular legal redundancy is that a debt is ‘due, owing and unpaid.’
- 2owing to (as prep) debido a
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)