- 1 (predicative/predicativo) the money still owing el dinero que aún se debe or [formal] adeuda I still have some leave owing to me todavía (se) me deben unos días de vacacionesMore example sentences
- But this still leaves money owing not to the courts or police but to you and me, as taxpayers, and to victims of crime.
- There were years however, that the Day Book indicates that Rent for the Grant cottage was owing and unpaid, particularly from 1973 to 1977 inclusive.
- A popular legal redundancy is that a debt is ‘due, owing and unpaid.’
- 2owing to (as preposition/como preposición) debido a
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.