- 1 (predicative/predicativo) the money still owing el dinero que aún se debe or [formal] adeuda I still have some leave owing to me todavía (se) me deben unos días de vacacionesMore example sentences
- But this still leaves money owing not to the courts or police but to you and me, as taxpayers, and to victims of crime.
- There were years however, that the Day Book indicates that Rent for the Grant cottage was owing and unpaid, particularly from 1973 to 1977 inclusive.
- A popular legal redundancy is that a debt is ‘due, owing and unpaid.’
- 2owing to (as preposition/como preposición) debido a
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.