Translation of owt in Spanish:
- (British English) [colloquial] [dialect] you don't get owt for nowtnadie da nada por nadaExample sentences
- Also notable, if you will, are ‘When in doubt, do nowt’ (great moral support for procrastinators) and the mercenary ‘Never do owt for nowt’.
- Truth be told, I've not even been doing owt exciting.
- As I'd not drank owt at the reception, this wasn't an issue for me.
Definition of owt in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.