Translation of owt in Spanish:
- (British English) [colloquial] [dialect]you don't get owt for nowtnadie da nada por nadaExample sentences
- Also notable, if you will, are ‘When in doubt, do nowt’ (great moral support for procrastinators) and the mercenary ‘Never do owt for nowt’.
- Truth be told, I've not even been doing owt exciting.
- As I'd not drank owt at the reception, this wasn't an issue for me.
Definition of owt in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the