Translation of ozone in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Chemistry/Química] ozono (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) ozone depletion reducción (feminine) de la capa de ozono the ozone layer la capa de ozonoExample sentences1.2 (bracing air) [colloquial/familiar] aire (masculine) puro
- Adding that third oxygen atom makes ozone a very pushy and highly obnoxious little molecule.
- Water vapour, carbon dioxide, ozone, methane, nitrous oxide, and the chlorofluorocarbons are known as Greenhouse Gases.
- The four usual agents of deterioration in the air apart from oxygen and water are sulphur dioxide, hydrogen sulphide, ozone and nitrogen dioxide.
- Because of wind patterns, most ozone blows east to Fountain Hills.
- The rain had taken the city's baseline odor of fear and body fluids and replaced it with fresh, sweet-smelling ozone.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.