- 1.1 [Sport/Deporte] liebre (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] marcapasos (masculine)
More example sentences
- Even though the automobile industry had also remained the pacemaker when it came to wages and working standards for its employees, it was not without its periods of labor turbulence - nor was it lacking in the desire to find workable and satisfactory solutions to labor problems.
- This is a practice called ‘speeding up the line,’ for every man down the line must keep up with the pacemaker's pace or he'll be thrown out for another worker.
- The most common forms of heart failure are treated with drugs and electrical devices such as pacemakers and implanted defibrillators, but if symptoms continue to worsen, other therapies are needed.
- For the medical device industry, only ads for risky devices such as pacemakers or artificial hearts must disclose negative side effects.
- Medical devices such as cardiac pacemakers, cochlear implants, and bone growth stimulators are valuable tools in the treatment of patients with multiple medical needs.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the