Translation of pacemaker in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Sport/Deporte] liebre (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Medicine/Medicina] marcapasos (masculine)
- Even though the automobile industry had also remained the pacemaker when it came to wages and working standards for its employees, it was not without its periods of labor turbulence - nor was it lacking in the desire to find workable and satisfactory solutions to labor problems.
- This is a practice called ‘speeding up the line,’ for every man down the line must keep up with the pacemaker's pace or he'll be thrown out for another worker.
- The most common forms of heart failure are treated with drugs and electrical devices such as pacemakers and implanted defibrillators, but if symptoms continue to worsen, other therapies are needed.
- For the medical device industry, only ads for risky devices such as pacemakers or artificial hearts must disclose negative side effects.
- Medical devices such as cardiac pacemakers, cochlear implants, and bone growth stimulators are valuable tools in the treatment of patients with multiple medical needs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...