Translation of pagan in Spanish:
- pagano, (-na) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- It is a common belief that witches and pagans are devil worshipers, but they are not.
- Whether the spouses are Hindus or Muslims, Christians or Parsis, pagans or heathens, is wholly irrelevant in the application of these provisions.
- There was a strong opposition against the commemorating of the birthday by the early Christian scholars like Origin, on the ground that it is originally a custom of pagans and idolaters.
- Wiccans consider themselves witches, pagans or neo-pagans, and say their religion is based on respect for the earth, nature and the cycle of the seasons.
- As an adult, I learned that there were modern Pagans.
- What can we learn from this and apply to our lives as modern Pagans?
- Example sentences
- They sent up a fragrance of sweet oil and illuminated the soft wall-paintings of pagan heroes and gods.
- After all, there were Anglo-Saxon pagan gods to sing about as well.
- Before Ukraine adopted Christianity in 988, the inhabitants believed in pagan gods who ruled over the sun, stars, and moon.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.