Translation of pageant in Spanish:
- 1.1 (show, ceremony) festividades (feminine plural) the pageant of history el desfile de la historiaExample sentences1.2 (historical show)[ espectáculo histórico al aire libre ]
- Street pageants, parades and outdoor concerts have been lined-up to entertain locals and visitors and the street spectacular should not be missed for those who enjoy the magic of performance arts.
- They have produced full-scale scripted plays, but their outdoor pageants are the breathtaking highlight of the Public Dreams year.
- The festivities climax tomorrow in a royal state procession and a colourful pageant of music, dance and theatre.
- In 1576 actor James Burbage built London's first public theater, known simply as The Theatre, which was an open-air structure that combined features of pageant wagons, fixed stages, and banquet halls.
- Dublin's St Patrick's Festival parade takes place from noon on Wednesday when 3,500 performers will thrill spectators with a stream of ingeniously designed pageants.
- Blocking of major city roads during peak hours and uninhibited use of loud speakers and other accessories for the pageants have raised a hue and cry among the public.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.