Translation of panda car in Spanish:
- (British English)coche (masculine) de policíaExample sentences
- Even if every available officer was sent out in a panda car, the odds of a patrolling policeman coming across a village post office raid in England's biggest county is next to nil.
- I recently saw a police officer driving alone in a panda car using the walkie-talkie.
- It's so grey in London town, with a panda car crawling around
Definition of panda car in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.