Translation of panda car in Spanish:
- (British English)coche (masculine) de policíaExample sentences
- Even if every available officer was sent out in a panda car, the odds of a patrolling policeman coming across a village post office raid in England's biggest county is next to nil.
- I recently saw a police officer driving alone in a panda car using the walkie-talkie.
- It's so grey in London town, with a panda car crawling around
Definition of panda car in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to