- 1.1 [Bot] [Zool] parásito (m)More example sentences1.2 (person) parásito (m)
More example sentences
- These genes are essentially immune system genes and defend the host organism from parasites.
- After all, more than half the species on Earth are parasites, and most organisms are host to a number of them.
- Some water molds are parasites on other organisms; they may grow on the scales or eggs of fish, or on amphibians.
- MPs, councillors and all their cronies are nothing more than scroungers, spongers, parasites.
- They are literary parasites, the enemies of creativity and imagination.
- They are all a pack of bludgers and parasites who pay no taxes but spend ours.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...