Translation of parley in Spanish:
- to parley (
withsomebody)negociar or parlamentar ( conalguien)Example sentences
- For two and a half months, the military command had parleyed and negotiated with the racialist thug and his group, which included both active and retired senior military and intelligence officers.
- He refused to comment on rumors that the two companies are already parleying.
- It continues a tradition of apt venues for the awards which for years were held in the Merchant Adventurers Hall in York - that wondrous 14th century Foss-side building where business people have gathered and parleyed for centuries.
- Example sentences
- Discussions, secret parleys and meetings, at various places, marked the last few days.
- According to one story, they took unfair advantage by attacking when a parley was in progress.
- In the halls of NBA front offices, in the power lunches, agent meetings and cell-phone parleys, it was a summer of impressive work by the league's best teams.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.