Translation of password in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Military/Militar] contraseña (feminine), santo (masculine) y señaExample sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] contraseña (feminine) de acceso, clave (feminine) de acceso, palabra (feminine) de acceso, password (masculine)
- They were a secret detective society you see, with secret meetings, and a secret badge, and passwords and codes and everything.
- My credit is good, I know all my secret passwords, I just live in more than one place.
- Maybe there is a secret password for obtaining double beds and I don't know as it yet.
- Keychain is the Mac OS ' secure password storage system, allowing passwords to be accessed through a single master code.
- With an FTP server, you can specify the user names and passwords of the people allowed into your system.
- Then one day the computer forgot the mailbox password and no one could connect to access their emails.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a