- 1.1 [Military/Militar] contraseña (feminine), santo (masculine) y señaMore example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] contraseña (feminine) de acceso, clave (feminine) de acceso, palabra (feminine) de acceso, password (masculine)
More example sentences
- They were a secret detective society you see, with secret meetings, and a secret badge, and passwords and codes and everything.
- My credit is good, I know all my secret passwords, I just live in more than one place.
- Maybe there is a secret password for obtaining double beds and I don't know as it yet.
- Keychain is the Mac OS ' secure password storage system, allowing passwords to be accessed through a single master code.
- With an FTP server, you can specify the user names and passwords of the people allowed into your system.
- Then one day the computer forgot the mailbox password and no one could connect to access their emails.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.