- [teacher/mother] paciente; [research/explanation] hecho con paciencia y detenimiento to be patient ser* paciente, tener* paciencia be patient just a little longer ten un poco más de paciencia to be patient
withsb tener* paciencia conalgnMore example sentences
- The people of Gloucester must have been affected by the patient suffering of their pastor.
- The Foss Basin is always a safe bet at this time of year and pike anglers have been reaping the rewards of a patient approach.
- This time, they are taking a more patient approach.
- paciente (masculine and feminine) chest/kidney patients enfermos (masculine plural) de pulmón/riñón
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.