- [teacher/mother] paciente; [research/explanation] hecho con paciencia y detenimiento to be patient ser* paciente, tener* paciencia be patient just a little longer ten un poco más de paciencia to be patient
withsb tener* paciencia conalgnMore example sentences
- The people of Gloucester must have been affected by the patient suffering of their pastor.
- The Foss Basin is always a safe bet at this time of year and pike anglers have been reaping the rewards of a patient approach.
- This time, they are taking a more patient approach.
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.
- paciente (masculine and feminine) chest/kidney patients enfermos (masculine plural) de pulmón/riñón (before noun/delante del nombre) patient care cuidado (masculine) de pacientesMore example sentences
- This could also open the way for hospitals to start charging patients for treatment.
- Hospital chiefs insist no patient suffered worse treatment because of the scandal.
- It could see patients being banned from treatment for up to a year in severe cases.