Translation of patient in Spanish:
paciente(research/explanation)to be patient
hecho con paciencia y detenimientoser pacientebe patient just a little longer
tener pacienciaten un poco más de pacienciato be patient
withsomebodytener paciencia conalguienExample sentences
- The people of Gloucester must have been affected by the patient suffering of their pastor.
- The Foss Basin is always a safe bet at this time of year and pike anglers have been reaping the rewards of a patient approach.
- This time, they are taking a more patient approach.
- chest/kidney patientsenfermos (masculine plural) de pulmón/riñónExample sentences
- This could also open the way for hospitals to start charging patients for treatment.
- Hospital chiefs insist no patient suffered worse treatment because of the scandal.
- It could see patients being banned from treatment for up to a year in severe cases.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.