Translation of patient in Spanish:
- (teacher/mother)(research/explanation)to be patienthecho con paciencia y detenimientobe patient just a little longerser pacientetener pacienciato be patientten un poco más de paciencia
withsomebodytener paciencia conalguienExample sentences
- The people of Gloucester must have been affected by the patient suffering of their pastor.
- The Foss Basin is always a safe bet at this time of year and pike anglers have been reaping the rewards of a patient approach.
- This time, they are taking a more patient approach.
- chest/kidney patientsenfermos (masculine plural) de pulmón/riñónExample sentences
- This could also open the way for hospitals to start charging patients for treatment.
- Hospital chiefs insist no patient suffered worse treatment because of the scandal.
- It could see patients being banned from treatment for up to a year in severe cases.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...