- 1.1 (sponsor) patrocinador, (masculine, feminine) a patron of the arts un mecenasMore example sentences1.2 (customer) [formal] cliente, (masculine, feminine)
More example sentences1.3 (patron saint) patrono, (masculine, feminine)
- But the festival enjoys great support from some 20 local organisations, friends, patrons and the district council.
- These achievements should be shared with our sponsors, patrons and supporters.
- The organisers are deeply grateful for the support of patrons over the past months.
- Most of his customers are regular patrons, many of whom are foreigners.
- The aim was to make the area more attractive to business and more welcoming to regular patrons and visitors.
- These customers will most likely turn into regular patrons.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting remains popular in many parts of Spain and some Latin American countries, and is regularly broadcast on television. During the bullfight (corrida) three bullfighters (matadores) fight a total of six bulls, two each.