- 1.1 (sponsor) patrocinador, -dora (m,f) a patron of the arts un mecenasMore example sentences1.2 (customer) [formal] cliente, -ta (m,f)
More example sentences1.3 (patron saint) patrono, -na (m,f)
- But the festival enjoys great support from some 20 local organisations, friends, patrons and the district council.
- These achievements should be shared with our sponsors, patrons and supporters.
- The organisers are deeply grateful for the support of patrons over the past months.
- Most of his customers are regular patrons, many of whom are foreigners.
- The aim was to make the area more attractive to business and more welcoming to regular patrons and visitors.
- These customers will most likely turn into regular patrons.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.